Saturday, April 18, 2009

February Fun!

I love this cute shot of Cooper dressed up as the Statue of Liberty! FUN!
Jody and I went to the Renaissance Festival for the first time this Feb. It was fun and here we caught a group of dressed up folks. We also both got hypnotized that day - sooo crazy fun!

I know it's hard to believe, but Jody and I actually went where there was snow. It wasn't too bad actually but I froze my toes off while sledding because my boots are not made for snow and cold. I promptly tossed them when I got home because I honestly NEVER wear boots here in AZ and even if I needed them some day they wouldn't help me for real! So - bu-bye boots! And on this hill the snow was so deep and every step up the hill went all the way up to my knees. I was exhausted by the time I reached the top! Below we are sledding down together on our separate tubes. haha!

Now this is an authentic "frozen" smile from me. It couldn't be helped!






No comments: