Wednesday, May 5, 2010

School pictures

I bought the kids school pictures this year, which I usually do not do. I usually take them to a studio of some kind (Target usually) and get their best smile and pose and then buy a whole bunch for a great deal and pass them around. This year, I have been focusing on schooling and trying not to wretch from "evening" sickness and so I bought the overpriced school pictures - that didn't turn out half bad! No, Ashlyn does not play soccer and Cooper did his own hairdo that day. It's a moment in time at their school that was captured on overpriced film. Or maybe it's cheap film and they just charge us way too much. Oh well. Here they are:


2 comments:

Casey :o) said...

Oh my goodness, your post cracked me up! Ha ha! I actually think the pics look great, and you can tell Coop I liked his hair! Love you all! :o)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing tasty post on " Blended Fruit Smoothies " it is awesome, you can include smoothie in your another recipes post which will be healthy, nutritious food!